Monday 5 December 2011

It's Been a While...Oops!

Well it's been a few weeks since I've blogged last and the fault is completely mine.  Partially lazyness and partially addicted to computer games.  LOL :)

We've been busy little beavers though.  I think the last time I blogged I mentioned Dallin's floppy trachea.  Well we had to go in to get the camera put down his nose and this determined that he should eventually grow out of it.  Dr. Hughes however, still wants to keep an eye on it.  So every 3 to 4 weeks we will be going to see him.  Which again will be a waste of time because it will be a whole 5 minute appointment.  Oh well the things we will do for our children. 

We put the Christmas tree up a couple weekends ago.  Robin helped Stephane and I decorate
after Dallin went to bed.  Robin was so excited and it definitely put us in the Christmas mood!  The next day the boys and I went to get Kate and Ramon and head over to my work's Christmas party!  It was pretty fun. Robin and Ramon had a great time seeing Santa, getting faces painted and making crafts.  Dallin does what Dallin does best....charmed everyone.  A lot of people I worked with were there and hadn't seen him in a while, so he had lots of visitors.   He was such a good boy!  Him and Robin were such good boys and boy were they tired boys.  After the Christmas party Stephane took Robin to see the Muppets, while Dallin and I just spent our time shopping...well mostly just browsing. 

Our Christmas Tree

Dallin loves the Christmas lights.  He could stare at them for hours.  I put some up his the boys' bedroom and he loves to lay in their during his fussy time and just stare at the lights!!!!  Calms him right down.

With it being Christmas time, there's lots of shopping to be done.  Dallin is becoming quite the little shopper.  He smiles at all the shoppers....who coo over him and tell me how beautiful and handsome he is.  We strike up quite the conversations with some of them.  And then again some of them are Kitchener's Finest and are only looking for someone to talk to. LOL :)  But he's getting to that stage now where he gets fussy if he sits in his carseat too long...so then it's the adventure of taking him out and carrying him around.  Now usually I'm by myself and forget the Snugli!  How smart can I be sometimes...you'd think after the first time I would have learned...but No!!! 



Dallin's has also attended his first Santa Clause Parade and lo and behold slept right through the darn thing.  He woke up just in time to see Aunt Jennie walk by.  But he was all snug as a bug in a rug in his snowsuit and hat and blankie. 

My first Santa Claus Parade


Dallin has also taken a liking to the pictures of the little girls we have in the bathroom.   I joke and call them his girlfriends.  He laughs, and smiles and talks to them while he's getting changed.  It's quite comical to watch.  And when you talk to him about his ladies he gets a big smile on his face.  He hasn't told me their names yet, but I'm determined to find out! :)

He have now officially entered the stage in which our baby boy has ants in his pants!!!  So, we've busted out the Jumperoo!  He loves it!  Although his feet barely touch the ground, he seems to think it's the greatest thing. 



This week will be busy.  We have Robin this week while his mom has surgery.  This will get us practiced up for what it would be like to have two kids!  Last night the boys took a stab at decorating a gingerbread house.  I bought it for Robin because we weren't able to go to the Santa Claus Parade in New Hamburg because it was raining.  So this was the alternative.  They did an excellent job!!!



 It's only day one and I'm exhausted!  LOL :) oh boy!  Cudos to all you parents of more than one!!! You all do amazing!



Well stay tuned for what the rest of the Christmas season has to offer! 

Love, hugs and kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment